Automate - Bulk User Creation
This bot connects to AD and retrieves all the users inside a group. It uses the name and company to construct the Automate user and proceeds with the creation.
Requirements: By default, the web service is turned off. It can be enabled in the Options > Server Settings > API Security page of the SMC. Automate does not need to be restarted to enable/disable this feature.
You can use this bot to:
- Get all the users listed inside an AD group
- Access Automate’s API
- Create users in bulk authenticating against your AD
This task is compatible with:
- Automate Ultimate 11.2 and greater
- Automate Plus 11.2 and greater
- Automate Desktop 11.2 and greater