Automate - Check if a Variable Exists and If It Has a Value
This bot will determine if a variable exists and if the variable has a value. This can be especially useful with datasets to determine if a particular row or column exists.
This bot can be used to:
- Determine if a variable exists
- Determine if a variable has a value
Ready to start using this bot?
Implementation and Configuration Guide [PDF]
This task is compatible with:
- Automate Ultimate 11.2 and greater
- Automate Plus 11.2 and greater
- Automate Desktop 11.2 and greater
Automate Bots are the result of our experience training and implementing Automation initiatives for our customers. All the configurations are maintained by Fortra Professional Services. If you need our help to configure a bot, please complete the form here.