Automate – Report Workflow Execution
Using the Automate API, this bot provides a table view of all the auditing events related to Automate Enterprise. Events include when a trigger, task, or workflow was created, modified, deleted or renamed, when an agent was registered or unregistered, when a task or workflow was imported or exported, and a number of other events. This bot will generate a report of the workflows Automate has on the specified server.
You can use this bot to:
- Showcase how to use the Automate API
- Showcase how to use Excel spreadsheet attachments
- Enable the API options via Automate Management Console > Options > Server Settings > API Security > Turn Rest API On
- There you can define which users are enabled to use the API
This task is compatible with:
- Automate Ultimate 11.5 or greater
- Automate Plus 11.5 or greater
Automate Bots are the result of our experience training and implementing Automation initiatives for our customers. All the configurations are maintained by Fortra Professional Services. If you need our help to configure a bot, please complete the form here.