Microsoft SQL Server – Export Tasks from Database to AML
Creating a backup of your Automate database is something we highly recommend. However, since all tasks are within the database, to have actual task files you would need to export them manually. This bot will allow all tasks to be exported to a central location automatically.
Using this bot
- Simplifies task exporting
- Allows for a complete backup of all task files for archiving/backup purposes
- Gives the user the bare minimum to rebuild workflows in case of a catastrophic database failure where a backup was not created.
Ready to start using this bot?
Implementation and Configuration Guide [PDF]
This task is compatible with:
- Automate Ultimate 11.2 and greater
- Automate Plus 11.2 and greater
- Automate Desktop 11.2 and greater
Automate Bots are the result of our experience training and implementing Automation initiatives for our customers. All the configurations are maintained by Fortra Professional Services. If you need our help to configure a bot, please complete the form here.