Microsoft Windows - List Environment Variables
This bot gathers the information stored in the environment variables. Generally, the environment variables are used to set the location of temporary files.
You can use this bot to:
- List environment variables
- Save the variables in a log
This task is compatible with:
- Automate Ultimate 11.2 and greater
- Automate Plus 11.2 and greater
- Automate Desktop 11.2 and greater
Automate Bots are the result of our experience training and implementing Automation initiatives for our customers. All the configurations are maintained by Fortra Professional Services. If you need our help to configure a bot, please complete the form here.