Opsgenie - List Alerts to Excel
This bot is based on the Opsgenie REST API. It lists Alerts from Opsgenie by executing the “list tickets” HTTP method and creates an Excel file with the resulting list of the execution in the task folder. This bot uses an API key authentication method to avoid using username and password.
You can use this bot to:
- List Opsgenie alerts in an Excel File
- Create different workflows for your teams
- Use a shared excel file to Lists alerts from a specific area
This task is compatible with:
- Automate Ultimate 11.2 and greater
- Automate Plus 11.2 and greater
- Automate Desktop 11.2 and greater
Automate Bots are the result of our experience training and implementing Automation initiatives for our customers. All the configurations are maintained by Fortra Professional Services. If you need our help to configure a bot, please complete the form here.